View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 11:22 AM
masonicboomerang

Smile Re: Who Is David Icke?

I was a big fan of David Icke for a while, but I now despise him because of his forum. The people who run the David Icke Forum are a cult.
If they do not like you they will find a way to ban you.
They are experts at it and I didn't realize what was going on till it was too late. They decided they wanted to ban me so......
They had a shill post a negative comment insulting the users on a thread I started. He said that we were all trolls and that the thread was BULLshit and needed to be removed. Rather than get mad like he wanted, I joked about him on the thread and posted a picture of a piece of shit on his profile.
Rather than delete it himself, he whined to the Technical Advisor, who is a complete prick, EX SHEEP. I got a message from EX SHEEP saying I had a three point infraction for posting 'filth' on his page. He sent me a PM threatening to smash my teeth. I reported it to the mods. They did nothing to him. I had posted a comment in the thread stating the fact that he had threatened me. I then received another message from the mods saying that was another 5 point infraction for discussing that he threatened me and I was banned. So he got away with threatening me and I got banned.
It is obvious they orchestrated the whole thing, knowing how I would respond and then giving them 'reason' to ban me.
It is so obvious in retrospect. Really though, who gives a shit ??
It is a blessing in disguise. Now I will not waste any more of my time on his forum, which he allows them to use his name in hopes of making money by charging for a monthly email newsletter and his ridiculously priced new book which I paid over 50 dollars for and now wish to use as firewood or kindling.
Sure it was not David Icke himself who attacked me or banned me, but he allows these people to represent him and they have turned me against him.
I don't beleive his sob stories about how he doesn't make money doing what he does and that he has been ripped off by con-artists. That serves him right. He is much a con man himself despite any truth he reveals.
He is a shill and it is sad I looked up to him for so long. At last I have awaken and realized he is bad news. The Alex Jones Forum is possibly even worse.
I was banned on my first post there in 2008. It did not contain anything that I could imagine would warrant banning, they probably just disagreed with me which is reason enough to them, being whiney babied that can't tolerate different views.
Soooo..... My Advice for the day is - AVOID THE DAVID ICKE FORUM and DO NOT GIVE THIS CON ARTIST YOUR MONEY.

Every 'new' book or DVD he comes out with is always just a re-do of his previous work. He ran out of material and that is why he now has his insane theory about the moon being a spacecraft that reptilians use to control the earth !!

David Icke is now a fiction writer, perhaps he always has been ??