View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 07:28 AM

Default Re: Einstein vs Tesla - a good article explaining the flunky vs the true genius

What an interesting article. I have been interested in Tesla's work for only a short time but his work has blown me away. Reading this article makes me think even more now that ether or dark matter exists everywhere in the universe. I mean in space and atoms alike. I also believe this matter may divide itself which would cause observations of the universe expanding and this expansion to accelerate. I don't know if this is possible, could somebody let me know either way if you are informed. But reading about Tesla one thing is certain, we should take his predictions seriously. I know Einstein was a great thinker but so was Tesla with the exception Tesla proved his thinking in the most physical way possible, creating devices that worked using the forces he predicted. I really don't know why Tesla has been written out of history, it makes no sense to me that the creator of the 20th and 21st century would not be revered when people like Edison get credit for doing so little. So please could somebody let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree entirely or if my thoughts are possible because I can't find an answer in books or off the internet.