View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Ahmad - Nothing will happen on November 9,2005

Peace,

I deliver to you what i am told to deliver, which means that apart from that exact date i have no idea about the extent of the disaster.

All i know is that a huge Quake (+volcanoes) will be focused in SF, and that it will annihilate the transgressors (which may include the corrupt leaders) as well as grant victory to the sincere (those who believe in God alone, not God+Jesus,Muhammad or the saints).

If you can see the proofs, you would easily feel their superhuman nature, i have no control over these numbers, nor did i choose them deliberately! which should make you wonder, where are they coming from?

If i were you, i wouldn't sleep untill i determine once and forall if it is really a message from God or a distraction from Satan, just know that Satan would never invite the people to worship God alone.

Conclusion: You have the message and the proofs, and you can easily verify them, but once you determine their authenticity, you must confront yourself and follow the truth, otherwise wait, i will be waiting too, i am not a guardian over you.

[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

-------------------------------------

The Messenger Possesses No Power

[10:49] Say, "I possess no power to harm myself, or benefit myself; only what GOD wills takes place." Each community has a predetermined life span. Once their interim comes to an end, they cannot delay it by one hour, nor advance it.

[10:50] Say,"Whether His retribution comes to you by night or by day, why are the transgressors in such a hurry?

[10:51] "If it does happen, will you believe then? Why should you believe then? You used to challenge it to come?"

[10:52] It will be said to the transgressors, "Taste the eternal retribution. Are you not requited precisely for what you have earned?"

[10:53] They challenge you to prophesy: "Is this really what will happen?" Say, "Yes indeed, by my Lord, this is the truth, and you can never escape."

What Price Faith

[10:54] If any wicked soul possessed everything on earth, it would readily offer it as ransom. They will be ridden with remorse when they see the retribution. They will be judged equitably, without the least injustice.

[10:55] Absolutely, to GOD belongs everything in the heavens and the earth. Absolutely, GOD's promise is truth, but most of them do not know.

[10:56] He controls life and death, and to Him you will be returned.

[10:57] O people, enlightenment has come to you herein from your Lord, and healing for anything that troubles your hearts, and guidance, and mercy for the believers.

Joy for the Believers

[10:58] Say, "With GOD's grace and with His mercy they shall rejoice." This is far better than any wealth they can accumulate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...