View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 02:49 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

The actions of others it was their actions not actions of others.
I said already I feel for the ones that are innocent but I totally feel that the ocean struck back or mother nature whatever way you want to take it, but since
I don't believe in a god and I believe in mother earth mother nature type thing and I also believe that she will defend herself and we will all pay for what we have done to her but that's neither here nor their.If I have offended you in any way I am sorry but I really hope that some dolphins where able to escape that killing cove.
I also hope that the word gets out to all the Japanese that don't know about it and maybe they will take action and make it stop. I do feel for the innocents as I said before but when earth strikes back it doesn't care. The world of people need to take better care of earth it won't be here forever as some of us may take for granted.With that said we need not carry this on in this topic. AS for Gale I really don't care what he believes for he believes the space station is a hoax, he probably also belives the earth is flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Gale doesn't believe that Gate owns the telescope that he says that he does.

Excuse me while I take a snooze!

P.S. to GATE:

The Japanese people did not get what they deserved.

You need to re-think your opinion regarding this matter.

Thousands of Japanese people did not deserve to be swept out to sea and, or otherwise die due to a tsunami and earthquake because of the actions of others.