View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:18 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Now that is so untrue unless you have a crappy camera a good Kodak digital camera with full zoom can see much more clearer then the eye.
Have you even tried a camera through your scope to get a closer look at whatever object your are seeing???
Explain to me why you are the only one out of thousands of us armatures that can see it yet you are the only person who see's it as a white ball of lite. How does that happen?
I would like to see you try to take a picture through your scope and post the picture of the object perhaps the camera will show you what you can't see. What harm is there in trying perhaps you have a friend who has a better scope then yours and you could try and see it through that.
I honestly don't know why you don't see what the rest of us see but it has to be the scope the wrong object or something of that nature because the station is real.
Why I am even responding to you after your insults, is beyond me but that is all I have to say about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
So you really want to see a photograph of a yellow/white ball of light?

Because that is all I ever saw with the naked eye.

What you see with the eye is more or less what you will see with a camera especially when a bright object is involved.

Last edited by Gate420 : 04-02-2011 at 10:21 AM.