View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Ok, let me ask you a question: If the US isn't out there trying to "save the world". Why are we still all over the world? We still have soldiers and humanitarian aides after a decade or more? You don't think these soldiers in Afghanistan "just showed up" a few years ago. Most have been there since the 1970's and 1980's. And, it's not just in Afghanistan, they are in other countries. They should be home where they belong. You don't think they have done their time?

Ok, I will buy the fact, its all about the Oil. It's always been about the Oil. BUT since the Presidential Election happens to be next year - 2012. I believe that Obama is trying to win back those Independent voters he lost. So, what a better way than to "do things right" when he should have been doing them two years ago. Why the long wait? It's because, he wants to be re-elected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The US isn't trying to save the world.

That's what they want you to believe.

The ELITISTS are protecting their OIL and DRUG interests by reshaping the Middle East to their liking.

Sorry, but there isn't any reason to go after Iran or North Korea at the moment, so Obama hasn't made any excuses.

Like I said, Syria.

2011 Syrian protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia