View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
This is regarding what I believe is nonconsensual experimentation in public with behavior influencing techniques. Since its inception in 1979, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program has investigated two categories of anomalous phenomena: 1) the effect of human intention on the performance of engineering devices that involve various random and pseudo-random physical processes; and 2) the non-sensory perception of information about remote geographical targets. Both of these experimental programs were originally designed as replications and extensions of studies reported by other laboratories, and both have produced results that confirm the ability of human consciousness to interact with the tangible world in ways that are inexplicable by known physical mechanisms. These can also be referred to as remote viewing and remote influencing. Some call it science, and some call it magick arts, but I call it a royal pain when I'm sitting in the Small World Coffeehouse trying to enjoy my latte when these goons are focussing their minds on the patrons in an attempt to remotely influence someone's behavior. I believe that they are experimenting with human behavior in public and that this must be exposed and addressed in public.
Later.

Okay!! Go ahead and expose it!!! Address it in public!! Are you going to tell people that you can't enjoy your LATTE at a Small World Coffeehouse because these goons have the ability to affect the behavior remotely of patrons inside the shop?

Oh, boy, your audience will be massive! NOT!!!

But, first, run it by me one more time!!

REMOTE VIEWING!!!

I think you have it backwards!! or not!!!