View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Who is behind mind-control?

Peace be upon you BA,

I think it is impossible that what this Japanese person describes could take place, here are some examples:

Quote:
1- "I realized that people were watching me even from the actions taking place in the programs of TV stations. It was in 1993 that I realized that people in TV stations could tell when I switched on the TV and turned in on their TV channel to watch their program. It seemed to me that one TV station was informed of my watching by a light coming on. I seldom watch TV, except the news and sports programs.

After a while, when I watched TV, the TV newscasters began to express hatred on TV, and I very clearly understood that baseball and soccer players began to fix games. Moreover, I came to suspect that the people in the TV stations were spying on me via the TV cable, so that I seldom watched TV except during meals from 1996.

Quote:
2- These phenomena also explain the shameless performances on stage, like メNohモ performances, and fixed sports games, which must be the duty of the perpetrators and the secret assistant groups.

I was interested in baseball and soccer. When I went to see a game or watch it on TV, the players began to play a fixed game after being informed that I was watching. How should I understand this abnormal spirit although everybody else saw the game in a stadium or on TV? The abnormality is that they can engage in shameless acts and people are indifferent, nobody complains. This shows the confidence of the perpetrators and its secret assistant groups to perform shameless acts. I have come to know their real ability.
from http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~mcva-jp/englishversion01.html

I have no intention to insult this young man, but i think the Jinn-invisible-demons are the ones who are trying to intimidate and control him, which actually happens with everybody of us to varying degrees.

The answer to his problem is simple, return to God and don't fear anybody or anything besides Him.

Quote:
[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...