View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:14 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You didn't present an argument.

YOU said:

The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

Please tell us where in previous posts you said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.
You told me that your post #108 answers my question.

Sorry, but it doesn't.

Here is your post number 108, Gale:

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks moving home but it seems I didn't really miss a lot.

Blueangel, I don't deny the Space Shuttle takes off from the Cape but what it does after that is anyone's guess. Since it isn't really necessary for this empty shell to actually get into orbit, I suggest it tales a sub-orbital path directly into the sea.

As for your reference to electronic harrassment and your neighbours you have misquoted what in actual fact had been a quite sophisticated suggestion on my part.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but your post number 108 does not say that you believe the space shuttle is fake in the sense that it is empty of any real, useful cargo.

That is what you said you previously posted.

You have proven yourself to be a LIAR.

What your post #108 says is that you believe that the shuttle takes off from the Cape and what it does afterwards is any one's guess and your guess is that it plummets directly into the sea.

Okay.

Whatever.

You are confused, my friend.

Try focusing on something that matters.

Thanks,
BA

P.S. Yeah, right, Gale. NASA builds Shuttles so they can eject them right into the sea with astronauts aboard, too. Sounds logical, doesn't it, Gale?

I don't know why you believe what you believe, but I suggest you move on because whatever it is that the Space Shuttle does or doesn't do according to your perception is irrelevant.

The Space Shuttle is irrelevant, period!

Who cares whether it takes off or doesn't or is or isn't carrying any real and/or useful cargo?

How 'bout focusing on current events?

Do you have an opinion about Obama or the current state of our nation?

Didn't thinik so.

You're more focused on trying to create some ridiculous conspiracy about the Space Shuttle that doesn't exist.

Sorry tio inform you, but you've failed.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-15-2011 at 07:49 PM.