View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Zero Tolerance Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Why it does not make sense is likely because of this. A District court judge in pierce county Washington released a wife beater. A WIFE BEATER!!!!! LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR, A WIFE BEATER!!!!!!!!

The guy upon his imediate release went home and and carved her up with a knife. The kind of carving that ends in cremation or burial. The State got sued (and rightfully so).

But you see this pissed them off. Now a 5th degree misdameanor
that is nothing more then a verbal dispute becomes just shy of a felony in this State.

As far as the question of less damage thing in Washington they take the Man. The man goes DOWN. If it's a couple gay guy's I don't know how they decide. The bigger guy? Not sure as I'm not gay.

But I DO know that something is wrong when an argument turns you into a borderline felon that screws up your life for 7 years. All because some douche ass judge released a man who had beaten his wife silly and threatened to kill her.

Make NO MISTAKE! I DO NOT condone in any way shape or form any man beating on any woman or children. But let's get real here.
Look, this is what I have to say about that which you are trying to convey.

Stick with me long enough and I'll get your message across loud and clear as long as I am able to decifer that knowledge which you wish to impart during a discussion with you wherein we are both able to clarify your thoughts.

Otherwise, it just isn't happening.