View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Toxic Workplaces

Hi Gerry, peace be upon you,

Many workplaces are plagued with bullying, God recommends being steadfast, countering evil with good untill He gives us a way out.

One thing i want to tell you is that sometimes suspicion takes a life of its own, suspicion God says is wrong.

You apparently are not sure of who or why is trying to harm you, so untill you are sure, untill you have a solid evidence (for you not for anybody else) you should avoid suspicion, and deal with the people equitably and steadfastly persevere.

Afterall it's we who give power to our enemies when we dwell over their insults, attacks..etc, i am not asking you to be apathetic, but to stand for your rights as long as you are completely sure of the misdeeds.

The best i can say if i have understood you right is to always remember God, and get rid of fear, creatures are powerless and none of them can harm you against God's will.

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

Life is a spiritual battle, the battlefield is your soul, you lose when you get afraid and preoccupied with your enemy in the expense of remembering God, to whom belongs ALL power. Ask God alone for help, not the creatures.

Quote:
[22:15] If anyone thinks that GOD cannot support him in this life and in the Hereafter, let him turn completely to (his Creator in) heaven, and sever (his dependence on anyone else). He will then see that this plan eliminates anything that bothers him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...