View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:09 PM

Default The disappearance of Steven Goldsmith in Brisbane Australia

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+an...k/goldsmit.htm

Quote:
Brisbane Australia July 2000: On the supermarket checkout line one evening, there was a red haired guy in his twenties who looked a bit lost, his name was Steven Goldsmith, he had come to my door a couple of years before hawking a book of his poetry.

He was wearing worn football shorts, sneakers, T shirt, and a light jacket, the line I was in ran parallel to his while he shuffled forward open faced and vulnerable, he was with a fellow who was a regular patron of the local gym, who was a policeman as far as I knew, who saw me looking and glared.

A couple days later Goldsmith was reported missing by a flatmate who had not seen him for several days .. after getting no response from an internet campaign, in 2006 I contacted Queensland Police Missing Persons, and told them I had information re this young man's disappearance, the woman to whom I was directed said her name was Clair then got bitchy and hung up.

Ringing back she would provide no further information like her full name and police rank, when I protested she got bitchy and hung up again, going into Police HQ in Brisbane the next day, Dec 28, 2006, the same KS' body was found in Sydney, and telling them I wished to report the sighting, the police at the desk told me to "get out."

http://www.dockersunion.net/vb/showt...=1214#post1214

Quote:
The case resonates with the murder of Katherine Schweitzer, whose body was discovered in a wheely bin inside her high security Sydney apartment building December 28, 2006, who said her family was arrested and sent to Auschwitz in 1944, whence only she survived out of fourteen, by another Jew who had taken up residence on the same street in Sydney.

Quote:
Update: A Google search for Steven Goldsmith turned up a listing for Australian Missing Persons @supernerd.com, contacting them in November 2006 and telling them the whole story, that this was only one of many cases we have on file re inadequate police response re murder.

Then getting back to them again in May 2007, the same ppl @ Supernerd.com said an Australian TV Station had contacted them re this young man's disappearance, that they had advised the television people of the connection to Fitzone Gym, that the TV people had contacted both the Gym in question, and the supermarket where I had reported seeing him.

Whereas the supermarket said security footage from that far back was no longer available, while Fitzone Gym said Steven Goldsmith had never been a member!

No one ever said Goldsmith was a member, the person with him on the night he disappeared was for a period of years, a regular and prominent member of a clique of undesirables who frequented the gym, who were police as far as I knew, since they looked and acted like police, and drove half broke down old automobiles which is what police drive.

Which leads to the conclusion the Australian Missing Persons @supernerd.com website, is a false flag op in the matter of murder and disappearance.
Steven Goldsmith was a Jew, his disappearance appears to be ground work for future charges Jews have been "disappeared," while nobody gave a good G-d damn becuz they were Jews!

Quote:
The height of cynicism: This poster has recently appeared in Sydney Street New Farm, adjacent to Mr Goldsmith's previous residence!

Last edited by Martin Timothy : 03-10-2014 at 08:41 PM.