View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:56 PM

Default Former Viking from Saturn!

Greetings All,

just discovered this forum and like what I see! I am into year 51 of my life on planet Earth, and have been seeking the truth since the age of twelve. My interest was kick started by a book I found in my brother's possession, it was "The Third Eye" by Lobsang Rampa. I went on to read all of Lobsang Rampa's books and have just re-read "The Third Eye".
thirty-nine years later and I'm still seeking the truth! I have read many books by a variety of authors, my favorites are Osho, Dan Millman and Lobsang Rampa.
I avoid religion although I try to live a spiritually based life, and I try to be true to myself which is an ongoing practise. I make plenty of mistakes but occasionally I do learn from them! My daily medicine is laughter and Bill Hicks and George Carlin are my two all time favorite sources for this.

Namaste,

judas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.