View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 01:26 PM

Default Re: The 1958 takeover of the Catholic Church (rare footage)

I enjoyed watching the documentary and learnt more about those pesky Freemasons - boy they get everywhere!
I rebelled against orthodox religion from eleven years of age,at school I gave our religious education teachers a rough ride! When I was eighteen I became a born again christian due to negative circumstances but after eighteen months knew I had to get out. I found it suffocating and limiting, and then as I learnt more about the foundations of christianity I found myself questioning everything. The virgin birth and the resurrection were two aspects I found unpalatable, and to be honest the more I learnt the more I decided that christianity was more based on myth than fact.
I have read more about religion in the past few years which confirmed my decision to stay far away from ALL orthodox religions. They are based on control and fear and not based on love and truth.
Yes I have children but thankfully they are repulsed by religion, and this is not influenced by my views, thankfully they have a mind of their own and have made the decision without my influence!
I have a spiritual philosophy which is an integral part of my life, and it serves me well, and I pick up further insights as I progress along my life's path through experiences and also through the books I read.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.