View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:08 AM

Default Re: David Cameron Uk prime minster related to royal family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatisthetruth View Post
BA probably doesn't understand the depth of the absolute lack of un-biased non-propeganda information in the UK, its like a dictatorship in itself, and doesn't see the value in something like the UK column, something you could point at and show somebody and say look its not just a bunch of people on the internet talking about it average joe, its in a paper and since you seem to believe everything you read in a paper have a read of this! Yes thats right the likes of david cameron are commiting treason and making a mockery of a so called constitution. Although that aside, this surely isnt for sale in the local corner shop?
a lot of forums are plagued by people who ridicule what is posted without any shred of evidence, which is annoying because its childish and a waste of time. BA may have wanted to stir things up, as after all this forum is fairly inactive compared to others, but their is no excuse for what he wrote. If BA is unaware of the laughable standard of journalism in the UK(and elsewhere) then he should not have commented in the manner he did as it revealed his immaturity! If I make a comment on something I will do so only if I have knowledge on the subject, or if necessary I will research the matter prior to posting a comment.
The UK Column can be purchased directly from their website, as well as by snail mail. Friends of mine purchase 50 0r 100 each month and give away as many copies as they can!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.