View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:20 PM

Default Re: The 1958 takeover of the Catholic Church (rare footage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairveaux View Post
"I do not have a television because I saw the damage that it was doing, and the look of surprise people give me when I tell them I don't have a TV is priceless."

Right, you've figured out, but most people can't figure it out, they don't have the brains or they don't have the will. I don't think it's their fault. These people need a moral authority. Better they sit reciting the Rosary than sit staring into the flickering blue screen being programmed to buy useless junk they can't afford.
People have their own moral compass, its their choice. A moral authority is not needed, its just another form of dictatorship. The Catholic church itself is plagued by priests who sexually abuse children, so the moral authority is argument is flawed! Also reciting the rosary is also useless!

religion is not the answer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.