View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:51 AM

Default Australian Crime - The Case of the Mature Biker..

Quote:
About 1998 a 62 yo man was reported missing who was last seen riding high performance motor bike in the Brisbane suburb of Hemmant, a heavily industrialized precinct on the eastern side of Brisbane!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Rudd

Quote:
One Saturday afternoon driving on Lytton Road on a notoriously fast section, I change lanes to go around a high performance motor bike going at just two K's over the 60kph speed limit, when I go round him I take a look at who would be taking it so easy on such a powerful machine and see it is an old guy.

Quote:
The disappearance occurred in the Federal Electorate of Griffith held by Kevin Rudd who served two terms as Australian PM, who resigned from Parliament in November 2013 .. the mature biker was last sighted at the lights at the Hemmant & Tingalpa Road turn off, about two K's from where I had gone round him on Lytton Road.

Maybe there is a motor bike chop shop down that way and he was lured down there by a biker who convinced him to visit, who murdered him for the bike then chopped it and sold it .. research Operation Trident and allegations of police involvement with organized car theft rings, then take a look at the facility where stolen cars are stored after recovery in the Brisbane suburb of Buranda.

By the time I got to the traffic lights whence I was to turn right, I was about half the length of the straight in front .. a scrawny lookin' red haired local boy done up in a straw hat and cut down blue overalls was on the turn off, 'guess he was waitin' for him.
Hell, reminded me of a guy..

Scabs on the Brisbane Docks - The Pacific Guardian Incident, July 15, 1991.

Quote:
The Day of the Scab .. 20 November 1992, Whyte Island Ferry Terminal Friday - Mason phones from the Union and says there is a job on a ship that had a fire in the engine room at sea, which was moored at an oil terminal at the river mouth, that one should proceed to Whyte Island take the ferry from there to the vessel, go aboard and report to the mate for further instructions.

During the previous communication we had in October that year, one had told him he was expelled from the union and that his life membership was rescinded, citing threats he made to oneself to and other members and his conduct re Pacific Guardian scab affair.

That his conduct was the subject of complaints one had made to variously to Peter Beattie 9 October '92, in his role as PCJC chair as described above, then five grand out of pocket with nothing to show on 6 November to the police re Detectives Kajewski and Doyle at City CIB, telling them of threats, hijacked union elections and murder.

Then on 17 November after disinterest from Kajewski and Doyle to inspector McMenamin at the CJC, one asked Mason what the police had said to him, he replied he had not been questioned by the police at any time regarding any matter whatever, and did one want the job or not.

Quote:
At the ferry landing was a group of seedy strangers, their leader was a man who identified himself as a member of the Seamen's Union of Australia, who said he and his group were to be going aboard the Australian Achiever to clean up after a fire in the engine room. When asked if any of them had signed articles.

Or intended to sign articles when on board, and of the scope of the work to be performed, he replied they would not be signing articles which would put them under the orders of the Ship's Master, and intended to erect scaffolding, remove and replace any fire damaged material then prepare and paint the fire blackened paintwork.

This person was then told that within the precincts of the Port of Brisbane such tasks were undertaken by Painters and Dockers .. his lips parted and his teeth appeared prominent like the visage of a fresh corpse being consumed by flame, I realized I was in the presence of the Devil.

Last edited by Martin Timothy : 06-20-2016 at 02:01 AM.