View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: True Democracy's Checks & Balances

Letter To Congress – :-o :-o :-o

Dear Honorable U.S. Senator & U.S. Representative:

I urge you “not to support the continuance and/or the expansion of the Patriot Act.” All of these new “unchecked powers” granted to agencies incapable of delivering fair and true justice and without prejudice are a real threat to our democracy and way of life, as established by our “U.S. Constitution” and the “Bill of Rights.”

It is time to start rebuilding our country first, as opposed to any other foreign nation, to the high ideals we always upheld. God, honor, country.

It is pretty clear that the last 3 years have brought nothing but devastation to our way of life here in the “United States of America.” We are experiencing the lowest levels of prosperity that we have ever been forced to endure. Everything is in a state of decay and deterioration. Perhaps the top 1% or 7% wealth-holders of our population can not feel the effects of this “forced change” or even acknowledge anything wrong with the direction we have taken.

Just because the news media sings along the out-of-beat rhythm of Congress, does not mean that the people do not know what’s going on. We know our job base has been sold out to foreign countries by design, through the “Free Trade Agreement.” We see that all of our industries are being sold, closing down or going under (i.e., Levi’s Jeans, Ford, GM, IBM Computers,…) We see a market crash coming. We know an unjust war when we see one. We know the difference between “true terrorism” vs. “manufactured terror,” as history has a long list of events that were manufactured acts of treason, such as “Pearl Harbor.” We know when our infrastructures are been purposely allowed to hit bottom. We know when moneys are being transferred from our treasury and into the pockets of wealthy contractors of the military industrial complex. We know when Congress says and promises one thing, but does another. We have been pretty patient. However, I don’t know if God will be so patient when our time comes. But one thing we know for certain is that our time will come for us all.

We don’t have to continue this track of self-destruction with the hope of a good willing, caring, understanding, & giving world government. That’s is just another lie and a flash-light at the end of the tunnel.

All you have to do is look at the faces of the people you swore to represent, and not necessarily the ones that are allowed to peacefully demonstrate because their views coincide with the secret agendas designed to change our republic from a democracy and into a “police state.” From one where the government is supposed to be nothing but an instrument of “We The People,” to one where the government is above any accountability to “We The People.”

I am not implying that you personally have any involvement with the wrongs our country is taking. But because you are in a position of power, granted to you by our “U.S. Constitution,” I urge you to represent the voices of “We The People” that have fallen, and those that are just about to fall.

I know we can together change it all around for the better. Show the world once more than there is nothing wrong with love for our fellow human beings; the reason we got together in the first place.

May God have mercy upon us all.

8-)