Thread: Why Anonymity ?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Why Anonymity ?

Ahmad,

A "satanic" slogan!!

You are the perfect example of why religion and politics should not be intertwined.

In all conversations regarding world events, you continue to DRAG GOD AND SATAN INTO THE CONVERSATION.

I don't think they deserve that much attention regarding the current state of affairs in our nation and world.

Likewise, they most probably don't appreciate the fact that you can't separate them from current/world events.

---------------------------------------------

"If only SOME people are evil, should they make you disappear from the face of the earth! wouldn't that be a victory to THEM ? what about the other SOME that is not evil, why do you deprive them of knowing the real you?"

WTF? YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE PEOPLE CHOOSE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS ON THE WEB THAT THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH???

Certainly, you must be referring to all the people who are missing and have disappeared from the face of the earth!! Those whose pictures are on the back of milk cartons and otherwise. They, on the otherhand do have names and are not anonymous!!

As you can see, we are all anonymous behind our computer screens speaking to each other from all corners of the earth. I could tell you my name was GOD and what would make you believe me because you trust everyone???

So, you consider that anyone who uses an anonymous name on the internet has disappeared from the face of the earth and THEY have won!?!

Won what??

The other some (who are not evil) are being deprived of not knowing the real who?

A person is not their name. So, if I told you my name was SATAN, would that mean you now know the real me even though what I write and everything else you don't know about me is what defines my character and not my name?

So, now Ahmad, you know the REAL ME!! and I'm still;

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-04-2010 at 10:27 PM.