View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Actually you need to say exactly where that is in the Bible. There are secrets and there are secrets. The ones Masons say they have are not secrets, they are simply the same old lies.
The secretiveness of the organization is a mark of a cult. However, there are enough men and women who have come out of it and shed light on much of what goes on that people can evaluate enough of it to know it is not of God. You don't have to know every part of the evil to see most of it. The Bible also speaks to that saying that the things that are hidden will be shouted from the rooftops. I can provide scripture references for everything I have written. And they will be in context. It is obvious you do not know your own Bible. If you studied the Word of God, the Holy Bible, a fraction of the time you spend studying these silly Masonic teachings you will see for yourself the truth of what I say. It is plain for anyone who is willing to see and follow the truth in the Word of God.
Cherry picking is exactly what Masons do with the Bible twisting it, adding to it and making it into a tool of deception. There will come a day when all of that will be judged, but there is a way out of that judgement and that is repentance and leaving lies behind. God is merciful to sinful men and women who come to Him in repentance. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. He is love but He is also Holy. Without Christ we have no hope of seeing a Holy God. But in Christ we are made new, and given eternal life. God is so good. But He is also just.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14