View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Who are these brave men and women from the OES? I mean, the men are by requirement Master Masons. The women are required to be related to a Master Mason, but are not entitled to anything in any other appendant order or anything from the Blue Lodge.

"Rainbow type groups"? Do you really know anything about the structure of the Masons? I mean, there is a group called Rainbow Girls, but they would know nothing of the mainstream bodies of Freemasonry. What do you consider to be the higher echelons of Freemasonry?

How is Freemasonry inspired by the devil? As for Bible references, the Good Book says that the wise man will keep a secret while the fool lets his mouth run.

Pride can be a good thing and a bad thing. Pride can make someone excel and do great things, but at other times it can inspire corrupt, horrible thoughts and actions. And I'm sure when you're talking about pride, you're talking about the Seven Deadly Sins, which actually are not found in the Bible. I'm skipping over a huge part of its history, but basically the 7 Deadly Sins didn't take hold until the 6th Century when enacted by Pope Gregory I.

I don't think he ever said that charity is exclusive to Freemasonry. No one has ever said that. Our charities do a lot of good work though as do most charities (Masonic or not).

I'm not going to say all Masons have, are, or will be good. Masons are still human and humans are flawed. Freemasonry has a penal system for punishing those who disgrace the Fraternity through their actions.

In the Lodge we use a generic term that to each Brother represents their individual creator as not all of our members are Christian. We don't use Christ's name specifically, but that is because we allow men of all faiths and in the Blue Lodge we don't elevate (nor do we say that everyone's God is the same or equal) any one religion over the other. Politics is also not allowed to be discussed within the Lodge as we want to keep harmony within the Lodge.

In the York Rite, we do pray specifically to Christ as the York Rite is for the most part a Christian-oriented branch of Freemasonry.

As for the "authentic Christianity" comments, but who are you to say what is in a man's heart and define their relationship with God. What authority do you hold for such a thing? No human has this authority to define my relationship with God.

Freemasonry is not a religion so it does exist for the salvation of your soul. It leaves that up to your individual faith.

The only darkness you hold is in regards to Freemasonry. Freemasonry never says you are in religious darkness.

Quote:
Meaning a person who has believed by faith that Christ was the Only Begotten Son of God, born of a virgin, who lived a sinless life, was crucified in our place and rose on the third day for the dead, then ascended to heaven after 40 days. Who then sent His Holy Spirit to dwell in the hearts and be in union with the spirits of those who have asked Christ to come into their lives, forgive their sins and regenerate them, imput righteousness by grace as a free and unearned gift.
I have never denied Christ or denied any of the miracles he did and has done.

God knows what is in our hearts and it is by His judgement not yours that I will enter into His Heavenly Kingdom.