View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

God does love you, but He is Holy and none of us are completely Holy. That is why He made a way for all of the world, whosoever will believe, to know and when we die to live with Him. I am not deluded enough to believe that a completely HOLY God will accept me by my own merits. I am sure if I put my good works up to yours, I'd come out as worthy (in the way you look at it) as you are, if not more so, but the Bible says that my goodness is like filthy rags compared to complete Holiness, complete perfection. So He in His great love made a way for us, through the sacrifice of the one Perfect Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
I realize that many people who are church goers and call themselves Christians are merely religious, which to me is the opposite of what authentic Christianity is. Christianity is different from all other religions of the world as it is a "religion" of done, where all others are the religions of doing.
Grace is something that exists in no other religious theology. God knows you and He knows you are like the rest of us, which is less than absolute perfection, fallible, and you have committed at least one sin in your life. God, according to his word does not compare us to each other, but He sees the heart. His standard is perfection. We can't reach perfection, but we can receive Christ who is our Redeemer the one who paid the price for our missing the mark of perfection through his death, and resurrection.
If I depended on the Lord grading me against other people and letting me into His perfect heaven, then my being there would make it no longer a perfect place, without Christ. Now I am clothed in the righteousness of Christ, by faith and that is the reason, I have been made, by grace, worthy to enter in.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-10-2011 at 12:41 PM.