View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:37 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

I put absolutely no faith in my good works to make me worthy for heaven. I put my faith in Jesus Christ who is the perfect man, the perfect sacrifice, and who in His amazing Love has put or as the Bible says "Imputed" his Righteousness on me. That is the only reason that I am now by grace worthy of heaven. Jesus is the reason and the only reason for my salvation. The good works come out of my changed and renewed spirit. I was in darkness and now the Light of the Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in me and walks in me, and confirms that He loves me and has saved me by His grace, for heaven. It is so simple most men who see themselves as having to earn or merit heaven are absolutely hostile towards grace (merited favor). Grace is too easy, they think, they must work and merit being called worthy so Mason or not, it is all the same futile self effort, making ourselves our own God. Freemasonry and un-regenerated mankind are in the same boat.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-10-2011 at 01:39 PM.