View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

I am absolutely no one I am simply saying what the bible says is a Christian. I have no authority of myself but my authority as it is supposed be for all true Christians is the Bible. I only said that I would never presume that my good works however they might compare to yours would be the reason I am worthy of heaven. I have said, I have nothing in myself, but I have done by His grace the only thing that will make me worthy and that is accept that Jesus Christ paid for my worthiness. It is given, not achieved. Actually, I know I am nothing in and of my own self. My hope is totally in Christ Jesus alone. Yes, I have lived a very giving and morally straight life. Not that it is of any bearing on my worthiness for heaven. And I take no credit for whatever good is in me or that I have done. The only works worth anything are the ones that He in me does in and out through me. My faith is in Jesus Christ and my union with him is where the good works worth anything come from. The Bible says He is the vine we are merely branches. Except for the life of the vine, the branches would never have fruit. I actually think highly of Christ alone. Which is why saying that His very name can't be said in a lodge meeting, which does meet the criteria of what a religion is, is a big red flag, it is cult. Look up the definition. It is a false religion. A cult.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 08:29 AM.