View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Obviously, I said I do have faith and good deeds, though I take no credit for any of them. There is no such thing as true faith that doesn't produce good works. But it is all coming from His Spirit not my tries to do good. Attaining by good works is what Freemasonry teaches. It teaches "do all of our principles and you will be worthy of the Heavenly Lodge" or some such nonsense. If you are a Christian, then tell me how man made principles have even the least superior comparison to the pure word of God? It doesn't. You can be sure whatever comes out of the pride of humanity is evil and leads to arrogance and self-centeredness all the while pointing to some good deeds to justify themselves. Many, many people who have never stepped a foot into a Lodge are givers of the first degree of time, talent and money and not to gain some reward or title. More outside of the Lodge are givers than are members of the Lodge. Freely without having to tell everyone what they did.
This exclusiveness is simply pride. The idea of gaining some secret knowledge that regular people don't know is simply pride, it is all very foolish, especially for a born again Christian, because as a Christian, the Bible says the love of God has been shed abroad in our hearts. It also says we have the Light of Jesus living in us. It also says that the Holy Spirit is the teacher of any mysteries we need to know and this is available to every human being, regardless of sex, race, or handicap. It is a cult. That is the truth, it has, because most people don't know what is done behind closed doors, gained an appearance of goodness through the philanthropy that is widely broadcast. Enough of what goes on has been revealed for any knowledgeable (scripture - wise) Christian to discern. It is a great deception. But you have to be willing to really look at what scripture says to see that. Taking those oaths is forbidden in the Bible, and there are many other practices incompatible with authentic Christianity.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 08:32 AM.