View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

To say I am SELF-Righteous, is laughable. If anyone knows that in myself I have nothing and am not worthy of heaven, it is me, no matter how "good" a life I may have lead. Getting to heaven by keeping some principles and getting titles and degrees is what self-righteousness looks like. "Look at me, I am a good man, see all these other men in this exclusive organization tell me I am, I have all these degrees, I have given all this money, etc, etc." That is self-righteousness in a nutshell. I claim no true righteousness outside of what Christ has given me by simple Grace, through faith in His finished work. Maybe you better examine what self -righteousness really means. If freely given worthiness given by Christ to you, almost turned you away from church, then I feel sorry for you. Truly. That is all I have been talking about "His worthiness", given (imputed) to us, not my good deeds making me worthy but by His Grace. No one's good deeds will make them worthy for heaven or some silly celestial Lodge. Only Christ alone. His spirit produces good works, not our joining some cult.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 08:14 AM.