View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

So you think that "faith, hope, & charity" is wrong? You think "brotherly love, relief, & truth" is wrong? You think that the virtues "temperance, fortitude, prudence, & justice" is wrong?

I've never said that only Freemasons are charitable. Before I joined I was a long time donator to the Red Cross, homeless shelters, and the ACS. Freemasonry doesn't reward you with titles for just giving money. You must earn your place through the Lodge and all of Freemasonry. It teaches that your actions should be selfless and for good, not for sinister, ulterior, or mercenary motive. Freemasonry gives millions a day to charitable work, never asking for anything in return, as it should be.

Those things come as a result of being a born again Christian and having the spirit of Christ living in you. No, not against those things, but when those things are the only thing not a secret, (because it makes an evil organization look good) in the case of Freemasonry, it is worthless as far as making good men better. Your faith is in a generic God, not the God of the Bible. There is no name like G.A.O.T. U. ascribed to Almighty God. The Bible says if you deny the Son before me, He would deny you before God.

Again what teachings for a Christian could be better the the Bible? Your principles are so far, far inferior to the the pure Word of God. No Christian needs secret knowledge and yes, that is what it is all about, having knowledge that you are told other people don't have. Pride of Life is what that is about and it is exactly what Satan promised in the garden of Eden.

Taking oaths to pagan Gods of the mystery religions is idolatry. But you know this if you know anything about the Bible which is the only book that was written for the edification of born again believers.

No, heaven is not exclusive. It is open to all who will simply receive the Savior, it is not closed to women or disabled men or from what I understand black men. In fact a friend of mine who was a practicing Mason 32 degree Scottish Rite has told me straight out that no black man would every be privy to the same knowledge that a white Mason receives.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 05:28 PM.