View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

I only make the assumption that you don't know the Bible by your inability to still see no contradiction between what Freemasonry teaches and what the Bible teaches.

There has been plenty revealed by ex-Masons. You can deny that it is true but then again, denial and lying or misrepresenting Freemasonry is simply part of the organization. You have made oaths that involved horrible bloody penalties for breaking them. First the Bible forbids making oaths, and the fact that you are making an oath with such bloody gruesome consequences is another example of the evil in the organization itself. There has been enough revealed by high ranking ex-Masons that any Christian who has studied and meditated on the Bible should discern what the true nature of the organization is. I know the pat answer is, "Oh they were only disgruntled ex-Masons, etc." Right. The testimonies I have read stated Biblically their reasons for leaving and repenting of their involvement. Most have compassion for those men still blinded to the truth. Not bitterness.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 04:27 PM.