View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

[quote=KSigMason;75363]
Freemasonry even teaches that it is by the blessings of God that we will be welcome into Heaven.

This is a half truth, it is by the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ than any person will be welcome to heaven. Jesus said of Himself, " I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE, and no man comes to the Father but my me." The fact that Jesus offers salvation free to all is indeed a blessing, but it is not some generic blessings of God that make us welcome to heaven.

In the later degrees, one of the big "secret names" is Abaddon. This is a demon spoken of in Revelation. It is idolatry to make oaths to any other deity. The mystery religions are the old pagan religions. Allah is not the God of the Bible. The Koran demands killing all who do not follow its teachings. So either the Muslim "brother" is infiltrating for another purpose or he is in direct conflict with the teachings of his so called Holy book as well.

G.A.O.T.U.
is also a made up name and is not the God of the Bible so every time you pray to that name you are committing idolatry as well.

Are Mason's evil, the individual Mason may not be evil but all are deceived and Christians are practicing the making of oaths, (which the Bible forbids) to who knows what pagan deity, saying of himself that He is in darkness, when the Bible says a true Christian is full of the True Light. So many, many things that are wrong for a Christian. It is a strong delusion.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 05:33 PM.