View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

I bet the 15 oaths are somewhere on the Internet. As far as the oaths and the gruesome penalties, you are reaching to compare them to oaths of office.

Just as I figured you dismissed the testimonies of former high degree masons by a wholesale attack of their character. It is the pat reply one will always hear. I am not against you personally but am most certainly against an organization who does fit within the dictionary description of a religion and yet portray itself as something else.

I am praying that my friend who presently doesn't attend but still pays dues, will completely disconnect himself from Freemasonry. I realize like you it will take a miracle, but miracles happen everyday. I don't hate him and I don't hate you. What Freemasonry is, yes, it is anti- what the Bible teaches and for Christians yes, I hate that many have become involved in it, most innocently, since they don't tell you what it is really about until you are deep in it.

To forbid Christians from praying in the Name of their Lord and Savior. That one fact should be enough reason to run like hell from it. All of the other reasons are just other reasons. You have not denied this is true. It is despicable about the race thing as well as the loss of limb thing. you deny that there are promises of exclusive knowledge. It is clear from even the manual posted on the Internet. But it is a spiritual blindness. And of course you will have Masons discrediting any detractors. Par for the course. As I said the so called principles that wouldn't come close to what every Christian has freely available by studying the Holy Bible. This is the simple truth. Your anger by calling me names tells me a lot. However you can no more convince me that what is actually true is false, any more than I can convince you that Freemasonry is a cult and though having the appearance of good, is deceptive at it's core. No amount of personal attacks will change the facts some of which you have admitted are true.
I don't think that I have attacked you personally only what you believe about freemasonry.

Also, I am not sure what you meant by my friend not having the "authority" to say it. It is what he was told by another Mason. If it is not true everywhere, it apparently is in some lodges. yes, the prejudice is despicable but so is prejudice behind refusing to accept my example of a wounded soldier if it is such a great fraternity. Of course in my view someone rejected by the Freemasons is better off than they know. They have been spared the deception.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-12-2011 at 11:29 PM.