View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 11:57 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

I am afraid you are quoting the typical Mason answer to it not being a religion. In any case, you can read testimonies which I am sure you will discount as disgruntled ex-Masons etc. etc. Try googling ex-masons for Jesus. They tell their stories, what degrees they attained and some talk about how many in their own families were also Masons etc. Which I am sure is very common. There are many testimonies. Why waste any more time putting a url when if you were really interested in the truth you'd investigate and read the other side by yourself by searching it out yourself. It is pointless to keep talking about it because you are only repeating what you have been instructed to say by your Masonic teachers or leaders or whatever the official titles are of those who instruct you in Masonic teachings. I am weary because this is not an open minded discussion where you are actually addressing these issues. You can't really answer the main one. Which is how can a Christian stay in ANY organization that will not allow the name of Jesus mentioned in the meetings. It is possible to be loving to mankind without being a Mason. Many people reach out to people from other cultures without giving up the freedom to say the name of Jesus their Savior. So I am over and out about this. I tried that is all I am responsible for when in a discussion with another professing Christian. I wish you well.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14