View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:42 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

As for the Freemason who responded on Yahoo answers, he must not have known.

Quote:
Source: D. Crawford Smith and William James Hughan, History of the Ancient Masonic Lodge of Scoon and Perth (Number 3, The Lodge of Scone) Perth: Cowan and Company, Limited, 1898. Also see: Year Book of the Grand Lodge of Antient Free and Accepted Masons of Scotland 1990, p. 50. Note that the Contract or Mutual Agreement is the only record of this initiation, that this history was commissioned by the lodge to establish its claims of precedence, and there is no primary source documentation. Image: artist unknown 'detail'. Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
I also argue against the posters claim that ALL Masonic Lodges use the Bible because not all of them do. I know for a fact that there is a primarily Jewish Lodge in NY that doesn't use the Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTruth920 View Post
Also if King James had been a Mason why would he be happy with a translation that would be in conflict with Masonic teachings
I don't see a conflict and neither did he.

If the poster was a Mason he was mistaken and if knowing who he was I would correct him on his information so he knew better.