View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

As I said I have friends who have gotten caught up in it who are Christians.

I don't believe there is evidence that King James was a Mason. Yes, he would have had to approve of something that if he compared the two things he would have known they are in contradiction to each other.

I understand that in your heart you were praying to Jesus Christ, but to have to not say his name in prayers that are said out loud is wrong.

If others would be offended by that why would they not also be offended by the Bible which would have the old and the New Testament (concerning Jewish members). Again, the G.A.O.T.U is not a legitimate name of God Almighty. It is the spoken name of Jesus apparently that is the big offense, not the Bible which has His name throughout the New Testament.

So you are saying that Muslim "worshippers" never say the name Allah? Or Buddists, "Budda"? If it is not a religion why have names like worshipful master, etc. It does fit all the criteria of a religion. I have seen my friend become suddenly angry over the least question about Freemasonry. If someone had questioned him about his faith in Christ, he would not respond with the same zeal. That is worrisome, that is more than just a fraternity. Those bloody oaths are not the same as an oath of office which is more a confirmation and certainly not said with blood gruesome consequences for not fulfilling that oath. There is something very dark and to me very evil about that kind of oath taking in particular. Also there is a direct quote and if I can find it, it says that Masons are striving to be accepted in the some kind of Celestial Lodge and it very definitely if considered as written and said is saying that the fulfillment of the principles of Masonry will make any man worthy of heaven. How else would Muslim, Hindu, and other religions see it? In any case, it makes no difference unless you or my friend are willing to really look at what is said and the real meaning behind it. Even in the scanned copy of the Freemason Manual you can see statements that indicate the same as I have been saying. But the Lord has to convict a person for one to see. There are many ways to do the same thing without being in a secret group, out in the open and in the Name of Jesus Christ. We are told to go and tell. This is not something you are allowed to do in Freemasonry. Anyway, this is something we will not agree upon. It is clear to me and I have seen the difference in my friend, for the worse since getting involved.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14