View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Ranting?? No, simply stating strongly what I see and believe about Freemasonry. That is the subject of this thread. Is Freemasonry evil? It is. I am not talking about individual men but the organization, yes, is evil. With a cloak of goodness about it.

There is a lot to say but the biggest thing that I see is the forced omission of the name of Jesus which to a Christian is a precious name above all other since it is that Name of that Savior who is our reason for expectation of heaven. By grace through faith.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration and the renewal of the Holy Spirit. (I don't see how it can be much clearer than that.) Those are not my words, my "ranting". Those are the words of the Bible. The Bible which is the only legitimate "manual" for any Christian.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2: Timothy 3:16

I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. Psalms 40:10

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:26-28

20 O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” 21 for by professing it some have swerved from the faith. 1 Timothy 6:20-21
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-13-2011 at 09:32 AM.