View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

By the way, what I have said is clearly seen in the Freemasonry material. And the other is from scripture. A talebearer is someone who makes things up.

Anyway, I might ask the same question of you. Who are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't believe. If I believe the Bible who are you to accuse me of being anything when clearly you are simply ignoring most of what I have brought up.

Titus 3: 5 Not by works of righteous that we have done but according to His mercy He saved us by the washing of regeneration and the renewal of the Holy Spirit.

So no, works will never save us. But works are the natural result of being a changed person. You know nothing of my good works, which i don't take credit for anyway, anything worth mentioning is done by the Holy Spirit in and out through me. I have nothing in and of myself to boast of in good works, and yet, I have had many good works (which it is silly to even mention) because we are not accepted on our works.

But I have already said this, this is just a repeat. Anyway, we don't agree. So write something else but I am too busy to have to go over and over the same things. You and I don't agree and we will never agree on Freemasonry.
Again I wish you well.

It is over and out for me.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14