View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:15 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Well, I'm currently stuck at a passenger terminal trying to get back to my base so no Lodge for me.
Oh, my, we are just so sorry that you're stuck at a passenger terminal trying to get back to your base.

Just about as sorry as we were the other night when you said you had to take a Tylenol PM to get to sleep.

Again, KSigMason, CC is not the least bit interested in your personal life or anything you propose to tell us about the secret Freemasonry society of which you are supposedly a member because you haven't told this forum anything about Freemasonry that we don't already know.

In fact, I think this forum has told you more about the Freemasonry society of which you are member and we aren't.

Everything you post on this forum is irrelevant.

Have a nice evening and I do hope you get back to your base and lodge real soon cause I have no clue how they can and/or will function without you.

But, rest assured, that once you've been banned from this forum we'll function fine without you!

P.S. Do you think that because you mention you're trying to get back to base, this somehow makes you a hero?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-14-2011 at 01:03 AM.