View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You have your ways? I'm guessing you think you'll be able to track my IP, but I can switch that pretty easily.

Freemasonry doesn't hide their membership or our meeting locations. Everyone has secrets. Secrets don't make something a secret society.
You can switch IP addresses and usernames all you want, but I'll still know it's you.

You're confused, Mason boy.

Firstly, you said, societies who hide their meeting locations and memberships are secret societies and Freemasonry doesn't do this so you consider Freemasonry is not a secret society.

Please tell the forum the names of the societies that hide their meeting locations and memberships so all of us can learn the names of these secret societies.

Oh, and BTW, this is your definition of a secret society; therefore it doesn't hold truth.

Further, you say that everyone has secrets and, although, they do that doesn't equate to them being a secret society.

HUH?

Which is it?

First, those societies who have secret meeting locations and memberships are secrets societies and now you say that everyone has secrets, but this doesn't make them a secret society.

I suggest you re-think what you wrote and get back to me.

Freemasonry hides their 15 oaths.

Hence, these oaths are secret to everyone other than those who are a member of their society.

Therefore, this equates to a secret society.

If you can't post them.

They are secrets.

Therefore, you belong to a secret society.

Deal with it, dude.

You can try double-speak, but it won't get past me.

I'll call you out every time.

Night, night!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-19-2011 at 08:47 PM.