Thread: In the Senate
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 10:06 PM

Default Re: In the Senate

I have no doubt that contrails are "chemtrails."

In fact, when you think about the amount of children who suffer from asthma, food allergies and all the other various illnesses such as ADHD, autism, and adults who as children never experienced allergies but do so now, one would have to wonder what they are PUTTING IN OR FOOD and in the AIR!!!!

I seriously don't believe there is anything they keep their grubby paws and hands away from without attempting to find ways to alter and affect changes in it whether it be US or the environment.

Flouride was found to be a pacifier long ago and there isn't any reason why we need to have it in toothpaste and/or in our water supply. Try finding a toothpaste that doesn't contain flouride.

Who knows what kind of chemicals they use in our processed foods and what they're spraying on us and/or into the atmosphere from the back of those jets.

But, then again, are they immune?? Do they use Crest? Do they have a different source of water and/or food supply? Do they wear face masks when they are outside?

I have good reason not to trust the government of the United State's of America.

In Peace,
BlueAngel