View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:25 AM
of Canada

Default Re: Coming of the Antichrist

I dont believe it is the king of spain. I have my eyes on Obama. He promises so much, hes in the image of a brilliant, trustworthy, magnificent and peaceful man. He lies through his teeth like a snake, and in revelations it said this. "And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months." Revelations 13:2-5. and Nostradamus says this of the third antichrist, named Mabus by Nostradamus, "Mabus will soon die, then will come, A horrible undoing of people and animals, At once one will see vengeance, One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass." (Century II quatrain 62) and this, "His hand finally through the bloody ALUS, He will be unable to protect himself by sea, Between two rivers he will fear the military hand, The black and angry one will make him repent of it." (Century VI quatrain 33). There is evidence of why i believe it is Obama.