View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Truth Seeker

Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The only glory days that this forum basked in is when I was the Super Moderator.

Furthermore, I don't whine.

I say it like it is.

Period!

I highly doubt that this forum has ever been recognized as a leading site for conspiracy forums.

But, think what you must!
Blue Angel,
Thank you coming back to reply/respond. Your continued contributions are highly appreciated.

I would like to make a number of observations. As long as the forum is on the internet there is possibilities to improve it, there is possibilities to reach out to new members etc.

I have contacted our Community Liason officer and outlined a number of changes that we would like to see instated on this forum to give it every possible opportunity that it has to succeed.

For the record I have a big success rate in obtaining forums that have looked to have "died" and resurrected them, including taking a couple from the current state that ClubConspiracy.com is in and revamping them to the point they have received over 1million posts+ before selling them off.

I never said you were whining, I outlined that people with issues with the advertising that there was nothing we can do about them - PERIOD! - and outlined how advertising on sites like this work.

Once again thank you for your continued contribution, and hopefully in the months to come you will see that this is a leading board for Conspiracy discussions.

Kindest
Agent_Mulder