View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 12:39 AM

Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
I am just saying some people it was a bit harsh - especially with what i have read today (through the trash can etc) and so some people will be invited back - however if you had bothered to ask or understand they will be placed on restrictions.

By that I mean the new Community Guidelines will be in place before they come back, if you or another member here breach them there will be ample warnings/infractions before we even look at bannings, for these people who are invited back their first breach will see them back on the banned list.

It is a second chance for some - not everyone of them - there is a list of about six people that I deemed who deserved a second chance and am happy to talk to you in private message about it and get your side of the story before they come unbanned to see whether what I have read was read in the incorrect context etc.

However I was asked about the bannings and to make a list and that is what I have done, this was asked of me by our CLO and CrowdGather and I have only done what I have been asked to do.

Some people in life deserve a second chance, and some of the people who had been banned will get that chance.
So, how many days have you spent in the trash reading the discussions between myself and those members whom you think I unustly banned?

FYI, members who are bannd are listed in the banned members section and not in the trash.

Who cares what you think after reading through the garbage, anyway?

It was garbage then and it is garbage now.

Try reading reality.

Trust me, pal, reality ain't in the garbage.

As far as I'm concerned, invite everyone back that I banned.

Let's have a reunion party.

This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-02-2011 at 12:44 AM.