View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 01:32 AM

Default Re: What is TIME exactly?

Quote:
copypasta
I'm guessing that you do realize - that apart from where I give a link to an online source - in my posts that all of this is copy pasted from my own research notes!

How does one give ones workings and quantify the data to support my hypothesis without giving all the data?

Its so very easy to just makes posts of ones opinion but backing it up with the actual workings & quantifying it mathematically is a different story!

That's what gets me banned - because the disinfo shills typically attack the poster (me), not my work, because they are unable to disprove my work!.

That's what scares the beejesus out of them.

When attacking me personally rather than my work doesn't work - they start reporting me to mods etc and eventually get me banned!

It's a sure fire way for me to discern which forums are govt controlled and run disinfo sites, designed to derail the conspiracy movement and staffed by paid, co - intel - pro disinfo agents / provocateurs of the govt.

I doubt anyone would see anything against the forums rules in anything I've posted thus far.

Same at the other sites - yet banned i was!

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T