View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 12:56 PM

Default Re: What is TIME exactly?

One of the things that Tom Bearden and others suggest as a way of harnessing some of this new energy from the time domain is thru spatial circuits.

Tom describes this in his books and Cds and web site The Tom Bearden Website, in great detail and I don't profess to understand his electrical engineering theory or formula at all well when he talks about MEGS (Motionless Electromagnetic Generators).

Quote:
The Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG)
Has produced up to 100 times more power than was input, by extracting free energy from the vacuum. The MEG has been independently constructed, and its overunity performance independently replicated, by other researchers. US Patent awarded March 26, 2002. Invented by Tom Bearden and four colleagues.

Patent Link http://www.cheniere.org/references/MEG_Patent.pdf

The best way that i can describe it in layman's terms is like this.

Imagine i have a simple circuit with a 12 v car wet cell battery and a length of copper wire and a simple make or break - on or off switch wired in close to the positive pole.

What happens when the switch is closed and the circuit completed?

My limited understanding is this

The electrons starting at the negative pole start to get excited and vibrate and they in turn vibrate the electrons in' the copper wire adjacent to them and so on down the wire until we get to the positive pole of the battery - when this has taken place and the circuit is completed, the battery is discharging, some of the less noble metals are giving up their electrons to the more noble metals immersed in the electrolyte.

Left connected the circuit will eventually exhaust the battery potential charge.

Nothing startlingly new in that!

Now - lets take a closer look at the electrons excitement process in this copper wire!

As I understand it, the moment the circuit is complete the electrons begin to get excited all along the wire starting at one end (the -ve end).

This process is very fast - almost instantaneous, but not quite, it does take a small fraction of time for all the neighboring electrons in the wire to all get excited in turn, along the length of the wire - it might be at a speed approaching light speed even.

So - what if this wire was a LOT longer - like lets say 10 times around the equator of the earth?

Presumably this really long copper wire would take a bit longer time before the very last electron in the wire became excited.

Lets imagine that it took say a couple seconds (it's probably much faster than that)!

What happens inside the battery, as far as the 2 dissimilar (different valence) metals giving up their electrons via the electrolyte?

At what point does these electrons start to migrate thru the electrolyte and the battery discharge take place?

Isn't it ONLY when the circuit is complete?

I.e isn't it ONLY when that last electron in the really long wire starts to vibrate?

So we don't start to use up the potential electrical charge in the battery itself until the circuit is complete - until the very last electron in line gets excited after say 2 seconds.

During the process of the first & second & third electrons etc getting excited and starting to vibrate along this length of wire - no actual discharge is taking place within the battery until that circuit completes and the last electron in the copper wire starts to vibrate.

At the point of the second last electron in the really long wire, vibrating but not the last electron, we haven't yet used up any of the stored electrical charge in our wet cell battery - no electrons have migrated thru the electrolyte between the different valence metals yet because the circuit is not yet complete!

OK.

What if a nano second BEFORE the last electron in the really long wire running 10 times around the earths equator, got excited and began to vibrate, we opened the switch again - thus not allowing the circuit to complete?

Did we not (in theory at least) for a very brief almost 2 seconds - energize (start vibrating) almost every electron in that lengthy wire with potential energy from the time domain?

We didn't use any potential stored electrical energy from the wet cell battery because we didn't allow our circuit to complete, and thus the electrons to migrate across the electrolyte between the two different valence metals inside the battery - we opened the circuit a poofteenth of a nano second BEFORE the circuit became complete!

OK

Now

Lets imagine that its inconvenient to run a copper wire 10 times around the equator of the earth so instead we wrapped our really long insulated copper length of wire around a mild steel rod as a convenient storage place!

During the period that the wire is becoming energized and all its electrons in turn are becoming agitated and starting to vibrate, what effect does this energized coil have on the steel rod its wrapped around?

For a brief sub 2 second period = haven't we created a short duration electro magnet from the steel rod?

What if

The steel rod and really long insulated wire wrapped around it were placed as say an armature winding between say 4 or 6 or more permanent magnets?

Might we not have created a very short duration (sub 2 second) electric coil / permanent magnet motor?

Now

What if.

We had a say automated switching mechanism like a transistor capable of opening and closing a switch many hundreds of times in rapid succession, and we were able to set that switch to repeatedly close then open that potential circuit at the very exact nano second BEFORE the last electron vibrates in the wire - in effect creating short duration repeated electromagnet pulsing effect in the steel rod, and a elecro pulse motor from our armature winding & permanent magnets.

If the armature started to spin (or was spun) at a rate where the switching pulses matched the armature pickups switching rate, wouldn't it be possible to generate electricity of a DC nature from our free energy generator - without ever allowing a circuit to complete and thus preserving the charge in our wet cell battery in perpetuity?

I suspect that in essence this is how Tom Beardens MEGS in his above patent essentially work!

I also understand that in order to slow down the rate at which the electrons flow so that transistorized switching can cope with the short duration pulse period - he is not using copper wire which is a very good conductor -but instead is using something thats more of a semi conductor in actuality what are called doped degenerate semi conductors (think of a verdigris green corroded old copper wire that isn't as fast a conductor as a new shiny copper wire).

If the length of your wire is long enough and your switching rate fast enough, and the rate of energization of your semi conductor slow enough - it's at least theoretically, and it would now appear experimentally, possible to create a time pulsed generator that extracts "work" energy (DC current) from the potential energy of the time domain, by exploiting the known properties of propagation of electrical current along an conducting wire.

With the depicted MEG it appears that there's no moving armature as such and that the energy is produced with solid state circuitry - and I don't for a minute claim to understand how that works I am having enough trouble with the simple theory above.

Others with better electrical knowledge than me might better interpret Bearden's website, than I have been & thus far able to and give a more correct explanation - than i have attempted to do as a layman's explanation above.

Like I said mine is but a layman's understanding of electrical theory at this point in time BUT it appears at least as though this might be but ONE possible way to extract free energy from the time domain - i.e. the time it takes for a wire to energize before a circuit is complete!

Perhaps there are other ways...(mechanically or with light or sound?) who knows!

Not me

YET!

It's a work in progress!

Cheers

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T

Last edited by Ian Moone : 08-21-2011 at 01:07 PM.