View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 08:00 PM

Default Re: What is TIME exactly?

Just glad that anyone's reading along Agent Mulder. Please feel free to comment for or against the ideas presented here that's why I put them up for others to think them thru and correct me where i may have erred (many brains are better than 1).

At the end of the day I am looking for the truth as i suspect are we all.

Truthfully Although these appear very long posts and they are - I have actually abbreviated a LOT of the early work, disproving Ensteins special theory of relativity, and correcting mitchellson morelys light speed experiments to verify the existence of space ether and so on.

I am happy to go back and start in more detail at the beginning for anyone interested, in how i GOT to M = ΔT after a lot of re working the fundamentals of understanding about Time Space and Energy etc.

Its fascinating how science has been led astray for so many years due to Einsteins simple error and to be truth-full its just possible that we could formulate the GUT Grand Unification Theorem right here on the forum if there were enough keen to try (mathematics and resolving physics equations is an area I struggle with - perhaps members like Erie engineer and others could contribute their expertise in overcoming those weaknesses if they are of a mind to?).

I really hope so.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T

Last edited by Ian Moone : 08-24-2011 at 08:10 PM.