View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 01:12 PM

Default Michael Relfe/Alien Liason Cover-Ups

I have been reading the 'Mars Records' documents which detail Michael Relfe's apparent recollections of being assigned to a base on Mars and being subject to ongoing mind control and manipulation which also involves the use of drugs including scopolamine. Are there other accounts that anyone knows of which relate to the alleged establishment on Mars and interaction between humans and beings from other planets or stars? (I'm aware of Project Pegasus and the Apollo astronaut claims of the Luna base on the Moon and being 'warned off', but as a relative newcomer to the subject, don't know just how much more there may be 'out there' to learn already). I have only recently become aware of how much evidence there is of alien visitation to this planet and would like to get properly informed asap!

I am also interested in possible correlations between this subject and that of Project Monarch/MK-Ultra. With more and more attention being given on forums such as this, amongst people seeking actual truth and reality, to the matter of mind control and just how embedded and far-reaching within society it is, I'd like to know more about the reason and purpose behind such a terrifying practice which has clearly now reached a stage where it can no longer be denied or ignored.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to discussing such topics with you all