View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Warning. Above Top Secret is a CIA/Freemason front!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
The "conspiracy" website called "Above Top Secret" is the largest conspiracy forum on the internet.

And there is some room for discussion there, with some hard working conspiracy researchers.

However, ATS is cleverly set up in forums where Secret Societies is seperated from the general conspiracy forum.

Now show me one conspiracy that doesn't involve a secret society.

So, I started a thread called, "If Freemasonry is not a secret society, then why does your thread get moved to the secret society forum if you mention them in your title"?

Immediately one of the government baphomet loving stooges sent my thread to the complaints forum.

So, I put the words in my signature, and wrote a thread called "The Conspiracy Against God"
and predicted I would be banned, which is what happened.

So, everyone who thinks ATS is doing a good thing, are a bunch of SUCKERS>

I know I was, but now I see the truth.

above top secret us a british hangout the uk people like canada and london..
they are strange there thinking is nade from years of proper and unproper.. and ats is a real B word with grammer.. i made a post about the buggys they drove on the moon calling them fake because they rin non electricity that would be impossable because one spark of the heat from electricity it wull freez right away then i got transferd to david icke forum