View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 12:44 PM

Default Re: You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official Stor

Eire, Engineer.

There could well be a legitimate reason for HRH QE11 & the USA exchanging large sums of cash after 9/11

I'm not privy to any of those possible reasons.

Perhaps it was considered necessary in order to prevent the collapse of wall street after the 9/11 attacks.

If that were the case why would they be going to Arbusto (Spanish for Bush) energy's accounts and those of Jeb & other Bush clan and why not US govt coffers?

Maybe it was a payoff for the hit on Lady Di?

Maybe it was a payment for complicity in the English crown retaking control of USA after the loss in the war of independence?

I don't know why 100 billion was paid - all i know is that it was!

You could always scan the documents for viruses before downloading them!

100 Billion dollars ten years ago seemed like a lot of money and seemed to be important that's why an auditor brought it to James A Baker the 3rds attention.

Now days 100 Billion is apparently chicken feed - and they talk glibly in trillions.

Who knows maybe it was small change Dubya left behind in a London cab or something!

I've no way of knowing what payment was rendered for - only that it was rendered.

The guy gave it me is dead!

Google Delmart Edward Vreeland, and explain to me the Canadian court episode where vreelands lawyer rung CIA headquarters in langly Virginian and asked on a speaker phine in open court to be put thru to lt Delmart Edward vreelands phone and the switchboard put him thru to his secretary who answered Delmart Edward Vreelands office.

Its in the court transcripts it happened.

The US govt extradition records tendered to the Canadian court, declared him to be a conman and fraudster who had b=never worked for the US govt much less the navy or CIA.

Pretty embarrassing stuff up in open court.

Research it and explain it to me!

You want a copy too of the records?

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T