View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: The 911 Coincidence Guide

And, while I'm at it, perhaps I should say my piece here and stop HOGGING the board, but, the government of the United States of America committed treason when they aided the enemy, the Nazi's, during World War II, when they smuggled the Nazi scientists into this country, when they incarcerated me and thousands upon thousands of other unwitting and unwilling American citizen's in their mind control programs.

They have betrayed US!!! for decades!!!

Secondly, William Jefferson Clinton was impeached for lying under oath!! Why was he under oath? Because he committed a sexual impropriety with Monica Lewinsky? No. Because coincidentally, other women came forward with accusations of sexual misconduct, a case was born and he was practically forced to lie under oath about his sexual activities with Monica Lewinsky.

Otherwise, what occurred between Monica Lewinsky and President Clinton was not reason for impeachment.

It does not embarrass me as much as the killing and bloodshed that our current President has caused. It does not make me as angry as the unjust war in Iraq. It does not give me reason to consider that President Clinton committed treason.

Most everyone has skeletons in their closets and those politicians who do are more prone to having their names drug through the mud whether the charges are exaggerations or not!! Orchestrated or not!!! They can make a mountain out of a mole hill. They can pay people to say or do whatever they desire!!!

Did Clinton use poor judgement? Yes, of course, however, for the RepubliCONS to make this "sexual issue" part of mainstream reporting 24/7 and supply the text on the internet for people of all ages to read, including children, was reprehensible.

When I was younger, I'm sure they had "something" on me to keep me silent, but that doesn't apply any longer.

I was forced against my own free will to commit acts that I would never have contemplated under my own power.

In Peace,
BlueAngel