View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 10:17 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

Here, I'll even start off with my character. Here it goes:
I'm 27 years old and I'm a US Navy veteran of the Clinton regime. I live at home with mom and pop and I work part-time at Mcdonalds flipin' MSG laden burgers while attending Jr. College. Yeah, life is shitty, but it could be worse if I were still in the military.
I come home from school, fire up the computer and look over the usual websites I visit, like infowars and etherzone and I'm reading one of Henry's columns and I click the link and I land at this place called club conspiracy. Most everyone there is fairly like-minded. We all hate the NWO. Also, it feels like we're just preaching to the choir. There's a few people here who're exceptionally cheery despite all the bad shit that's happenning. We also got some damned intelligent people here too! Even though, I'm the most depressing person here, I'm probably the most comedic too. Common themes that go around are,"Nobody fuckin' learns from history!", "Boy, those elitists sure are evil bastards!" and we toss a few ideas around about activism. We're all just like a bunch of Winston Smiths who're frustrated, burnt-out and quickly running out of options as tryanny grows stronger every day. Right now, were fighting with 2 cents of hope. Pretty soon, in the not too distant future, we'll be fighting with no hope at all, hence my username at this site. And this is the begining of the Club Conspiracy story. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...