View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Rene Peter Ulz, thrown from a cliff top to his death by blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Moone View Post
After all - we never did anything like that to them - right?
If you did something to blacks it is a matter for you - Don't say "we" in relation to any crime against blacks, unless you want to present evidence, and then bring charges against me, I count twenty five black necks to snap - Fifteen for Te Kooti, two for the sleeping white man, seven more for the WA cricket kill, and the schitzo..
North Queensland July 1988, employed at Mackay Slipway
working on the Hay Point tugs, me and Bobby Lawson are walking to work along an esplanade that leads up to the slipway, a black guy is fishing from the seawall, his wife and child seated in a car parked beside him.

Bobby L is a Townsville man and was state president of the P&D's from 1984 until about '87 he was a popular president whose kindness and good manners were legion. As we draw abreast of the guy that was fishing Bobby says 'how are you going Mate' the filthy black **** dropped his trousers and exposed his black arse.

More sh*t from a Mackay black at Newlands mine in '96 the truck driver asked me to accompany him to Mackay we would be leaving early on the day I had off due to changing shift. It would give me something to do on my day off and since I had asked him prior about driving some of the gear, I would be able to drive the semi trailer into town and he would then drive back with the load on. We were working for Eagle Engineering a Gladstone based firm doing a shut down on a dragline at Newlands Coal Mine.

I turn up early for the trip into Mackay, adjacent to where the truck was parked a party was in progress the undesirable trash element were partying on. This element was at war with the rest of the community with loud drunken parties attended by thug trash, this trash element was at that time terrorising the truckie.

One particularly revolting creep an aboriginal from Mackay was sledging and abusing us, the driver had had to go and change his shirt already, someone had smeared blackjack, which is heavy grease used on the moving parts of a dragline, all over his seat and on the trucks steering wheel.

When we made our way out of the truck park this same creep throws a rolled up wad of rubbish at the truck it hits the window my side. We go into Mackay pick up the load return with no incident. Afternoon shift the following day Chicken Lauder the boss at Eagle says, as we turn up for work... 'don't go on the job boys, Johnny wants to talk to you all.' Johnny was the welding foreman, he had kept the day shift there he told us so we could all hear what he had to say.

He sounded something like this...
'Now listen up... since we've been here there has been nothing but ****, on the job...' Johnny was about forty years old, he was lean and dehydrated and his face was black from soot after welding all day, he wore hard toe Red Wing boots and his jeans were faded, his belt buckle attested to decades in the industry, while his check shirt evoked images of Steve McQueen in The Bounty Hunter, hard hat and mine issue sunglasses completed the picture,

He was laying down the law in a big way...
'and in the camp now I'm fuggin sick of it... If you want to fuggin play.. or if you want to fuggin play fuggin games well I'm the gamest **** here... if any of you all want to **** about well the way to do that is to fight... now if you all have got any guts... or if all you are is a mob of ****s... the way to find that out is to fight... any more **** or any more crap or if any **** reckons he is good enough... then fight...' this went on for a while then Johnny hops into his ute and off he goes.

Chicken tells us to go onto the job and he gives one the task of using degreaser to clean a bull gear, part of the propel mechanism of the dragline. I am doing that for a while when along comes Eric the dude that threw the wad of trash at the truck the previous morning. I tell him he does not want to go throwing things, he gets super nigger trashy says what the **** I tell him I am an expert in throwing my knuckles around and did he want to try throwing something now.

He advances and I
belt the him right in the mouth, he has his guard up so instead of following up with another fist to the head I give him a backhander then get him in a headlock, he is struggling hard and I don't want to chance him wriggling free so I kick his legs out from under him seeing to it that his head is rubbed hard against the teeth of the bull gear going down and my weight prevents him getting his balance as I drive his face hard into the ground where the blackjack and degreaser have pooled.

He is trying to breathe but is only filling his lungs with dirt. Chicken Lauder is screaming... 'let him go Martin let him go...' I don't let him go so a giant Kiwi rigger picks both me and him up then I let him go. Then I raised my arm. That's how I dealt with an uppity blackfella at Newlands Mine.

Last edited by Martin Timothy : 11-06-2011 at 04:53 PM.